Quick Self Image Boost
By Jenner Linden
1. Get in a comfortable position. Close your eyes and take a deep breath and let it go with a sigh. Breathe in all the way to your toes, beyond your chest, beyond your knees and letting go of any anticipation or agenda any anxiety or nervousness if it’s there.
2. Imagine you are looking at yourself in a mirror. What do you see that you don’t like? What does it feel like to have those thoughts about your self?
3. Now set that image aside.
4. Now look in the mirror and see yourself in your most beautiful state. (snap fingers) How you want to see yourself. Your skin is glowing and you are radiant Heads turn when they see you coming. You can’t help but smile every time you see yourself in the mirror. You are beautiful.
5. Open your eyes and close your eyes.
6. Now bring up that negative image of your self again and in a moment I am going to have you smash the mirror and all of your negative thoughts about your self will fall to the ground and disappear. They will no longer be present.
7. Bring that negative image of yourself in the mirror, make a fist and smash the mirror.
8. Watch the negative images fall to the ground and disappearing all around you and as you look up you notice the mirror is whole again (snap fingers) with the beautiful radiant image of you is there.
9. It feels so good to look in the mirror and see your beautiful self, smiling back at you. Nothing can stop you. You are bold, beautiful and brave!
10. Got back to #2 and do this sequence 2 more times.
11. Take a deep breath and open your eyes.